Sunday 1 November 2009

Music videos

Hello all,

A teensy blog to mention a few things...

1.) I've started making videos to go with some of my songs from the Truth or Dare album. Find them on my website or on Youtube by searching for "Hollie Sheard".

2.) The website (http://www.holliesheard.co.uk/) has had a bit of a facial. The navigation has been improved and you can listen to the songs in a larger player with a full track listing.

3.) More music! You can now listen to pretty much the entire Truth or Dare album on the website.

4.) The acoustic version of Work With Me (performed live on the air on Phoenix Radio) is now available for free on Myspace - visit www.myspace.com/holliesmusic to listen.

I'm still busy working on my second album (By Hook or By Crook), which is shaping up nicely and exploring new territory. Don't forget to listen out for it in the new year.

Thanks for reading and listening,

Hollie x

No comments:

Post a Comment