Friday 19 February 2010

From stamping books to singing on stage


My story: I quit my job as a librarian, swapping the stacks for the stage to follow my dream. Read the article here, which appeared as a full-page article in the Doncaster Star on Monday 15th February.

The new songs from the upcoming album "By Hook Or By Crook" are getting attention around the country and even the world with airplay on the Electric Soul Show on Ipswich Community Radio, inclusion in this week's This Reality Podcast in Oxfordshire, Internet radio streaming on Mixposure Radio in America, and a showcase on the drum loop supplier website Drums on Demand.

And one more thing - we're now on Twitter! Come follow us: @holliesheard

Thanks for listening! x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hollie. What type of drum loops and samples have you used in your music songs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there. I use drum loops by Drums on Demand, and samples from East West and Colossus. I'm very happy with the ones I'm using :)

    ReplyDelete