Monday 24 October 2011

Moving comment on YouTube

I was really pleased to see this comment recently on my YouTube video for the song "All Here", which is about my personal experiences with bipolar disorder.
I am a Bipolar Disorder sufferer - an ex. professional keyboard player. I have listened to this very well written & produced song several times. In relation to the content, the song touched me so much to the brink of bringing me to tears.
You are one very, very. talented writer & musician and your backing band is utterly exeptional !!!
Many greetings, congratulations & prosperity from Peter in Adelaide South Australia
It's good to know that by speaking out and having the courage to say what this song is really about, I've reached out to at least one person.

www.holliesheard.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment