Tuesday 1 July 2014

An appeal

So it looks like my third album "The Island" will be my last - unless you can help me.

I've just got out from a two-week stint in hospital to find my studio recording equipment has died - and I so wanted to get stuck into writing a new album straightaway to take my mind off things. So I've launched a campaign on Fundraizr to help pay for new recording equipment. Contributors get something in return for each level of support, from MP3 downloads of my songs, all the way through to to a gig in your very own living room.

If you can help a little bit, even just £1, please visit my fundraising page here to read more and to donate:
https://fundrazr.com/campaigns/fo6d9/ab/a20bKf

In other news, I've recently contacted a venue about the album launch for "The Island" so I'm hoping to hear back soon. Super excited for the launch and I'm going to try to get some extra musicians on board to make it really kick. Get in touch if you're a local musician and want to join in just to have some fun.

Hollie x






No comments:

Post a Comment