|Strumming and singing away|
Things I learnt about busking:
- Pretty much no-one can hear you if you aren't amplified.
- Choose a pitch that is RIGHT next to where people walk past on the way to something.
- Teenage boys are idiots (but I've known that one since I was a teenager myself).
- Don't sing songs that are in the lower end of your register. People only pay attention when you hit the high notes.
- If you have music or lyrics on a stand, they will blow away. Mine were in a display book and it kept falling off. Next time, I will take pegs with me.
Since no-one could hear me and almost no-one walked particularly near me, I didn't earn much.
|Earnings from my first day of busking|